您所在的位置:诗歌大全>诗歌>英文诗歌

O Captain!My Captain

发布时间:2019-08-23 00:23:30

O Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done, 啊!般長!我的船長!可怕的航程已完成;

The ship has weather‘d every rack, the prize we sought is won, 這船曆盡風險,企求的目标已達成。

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting, 港口在望,鍾聲響,人們在歡欣。

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring; 千萬雙眼睛注視着船——平穩,勇敢,堅定。

But O heart!heart!heart! 但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

O the bleeding drops of red! 瞧一滴滴鮮紅的血!

Where on the deck my Captain lies, 甲板上躺着我的船長,

Fallen cold and dead. 他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

O Captain! my Captain!rise up and hear the bells; 啊,船長!我的船長!起來吧,傾聽鍾聲;

Rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills, 起來吧,號角爲您長鳴,旌旗爲您高懸:

For you bouquets and ribbon‘d wreaths-for you the shores crowding, 迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千萬人峰擁岸邊;

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing; 他們向您高呼,擁來擠去,仰起殷切的臉;

Here, Captain!dear father! 啊,船長!親愛的父親!

This arm beneath your head; 我的手臂托着您的頭!

It is some dream that on the deck 莫非是一場夢:在甲板上

You ‘ve fallen cold and dead. 您倒下去,冰冷,永别。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still, 我的船長不作聲,嘴唇慘白,毫不動彈;

My father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will; 我的父親沒感到我的手臂,沒有脈搏,沒有遺言;

The ship is anchor‘d safe and sound, its voyage closed and done; 船舶抛錨停下,平安抵達;船程終了;

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won; 曆經難險返航,奪得勝利目标。

Exult, O shores!and ring, O bells! 啊,岸上鍾聲齊鳴,啊,人們一片歡騰!

But I,with mourful tread, 但是,我在甲板上,在船長身旁,

Walk the deck my captain lies, 心悲切,步履沉重;

Fallen cold and dead. 因爲他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

【原創作者:Walt Whitman (瓦爾特.惠特曼)】

O Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done, 啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;

The ship has weather‘d every rack, the prize we sought is won, 这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting, 港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring; 千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。

But O heart!heart!heart! 但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

O the bleeding drops of red! 瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!

Where on the deck my Captain lies, 甲板上躺着我的船长,

Fallen cold and dead. 他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

O Captain! my Captain!rise up and hear the bells; 啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;

Rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills, 起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:

For you bouquets and ribbon‘d wreaths-for you the shores crowding, 迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing; 他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;

Here, Captain!dear father! 啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!

This arm beneath your head; 我的手臂托着您的头!

It is some dream that on the deck 莫非是一场梦:在甲板上

You ‘ve fallen cold and dead. 您倒下去,冰冷,永别。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still, 我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;

My father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will; 我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;

The ship is anchor‘d safe and sound, its voyage closed and done; 船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won; 历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标

Exult, O shores!and ring, O bells! 啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!

But I,with mourful tread, 但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,

Walk the deck my captain lies, 心悲切,步履沉重;

Fallen cold and dead. 因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

【原创作者:Walt Whitman (瓦尔特.惠特曼)】

If one can continue the life

If one can continue the lifeSi Han If one has been able to continue the life,so...[全文阅读]

The autumn rain——秋雨

The autumn rain is rustling.Farmers are very feeling anxious at heatr.It is warr...[全文阅读]

《We Believe We Can Fly》(我们相信我们能飞)——吴千国

We Believe We Can FlyClass7 Grade7 WuqianguoWhen it comes to youth. we will thin...[全文阅读]

beautiful eye

I see the sky,because I believe I can fly .My eye is beautiful, like jewel、like...[全文阅读]

Memorize the passed time

There were moments that we wished we had never had, and there were moments tha...[全文阅读]

lost time

youth like that lostHow to savedo you knowwe are powerlesssaid the oathhas been...[全文阅读]

本文标题:O Captain!My Captain

本文链接:https://www.biqugena.com/article/2003.html

上一篇:白桦林

下一篇:你的心事我永远不懂

英文诗歌相关文章
更多英文诗歌文章
喜欢英文诗歌就经常来哦!